Fact: It has been way too long since I got my last haircut
The last time I cut my hair I was moving into my new apartment over the summer and writing about Fall 2011 Trends. Yeah. It's been a while.
To be honest, I haven't cut it since then because it's taken so long to get to where my hair is now! I thought it might be fun to do a little "History of my hair" segment, because something you may not know is that my hair is one of my most prized features. I also want to get y'alls opinion on how I should cut my hair!!
- Freshman year, I had long hair, lots of layers and chunky angles in the front to frame my face
- Halfway throughout the year I tried to get side-bangs and had longer layers.
- Then I decided to chop off all my hair. Got deeper-cut side bangs and did the angled bob thing
- Then, I decided I was over the short hair phase...not that you can tell! I got my hair cut on Halloween and it was wayyyy shorter than I wanted.
- Then it just got stuck in that short cut which was a total fail
- The photo on the right was actually a decent cut with lots of layers as you can see.
- Apparently I also wore a lot of black that year haha
- This year, I was EVEN MORE over short hair and got stuck in the awkward length phase
- So, I would get a haircut and end up back at square one...again
- Yayyyyyy! I finally got passed the awkward phase & now, it's long enough to finally cut. Now you understand why I didn't want to cut it all year?
Here's where you come in:
I can't decide on what I should do...
Should I get deep side-bangs again?
Or should I just do my part down the middle?
Should I get shorter layers and keep it long like how I first started college?
Or should I just have long layers?