Happy-Almost Friday! You're almost there :)
But today is Thursday which means it's time for T13!!
This week's topic is: 13 Random Facts About Yourself
Get ready to find out some very random and some embarrassing things about me!
1. My mom wanted to name me Ricky Gene Jr, whereas my dad wanted to name me Napolean. Thankfully the nurse suggested Miranda and I ended up with that one!
2. I'm left-handed
3. In high school I tried to trim my own eyebrows and ended up with a huge gap. My sister proceeded to call me "Tri-Brow" for several weeks afterwards.
4. Speaking of nick-names, my sister has dubbed my Indian name as "Almost 6 Toes" bc...well, I have a little nub on both feet where it looks like a sixth toe almost formed! Ack.
5. When I was in middle-school, I made friends with two girls named Jen and Tassi after I had recently moved to south Florida. We called our-selves the "Super Fruits". Jen was the Mystical Pineapple, Tassi was the Magical Banana, and I was the Moronic Grape --> I don't really know why I chose that haha.
6. Audrey Hepburn is my idol and inspiration :)
7. I drive a 2004, 40th Anniversary Edition White Convertible Mustang
8. I have a hugggeee sleeping problem. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep before 3:30am! It's a big struggle :(
9. I have two tattoos. I got the first after I turned 18, right before I went to college and it's an outline of Texas with a heart at Houston. The other is a teal peace sign on my foot that I got the weekend I turned 21 while I was on 6th Street in Austin!
10. My very best friend (Shereditthe) and I have been best friends since Kindergarten. That's 18 years!
11. I can proudly say I was one of the very first i-Phone owners! The day it came out, I was #7 in line and waited outside the AT&T store for eight hours!!
12. When I was about 4 years old we had a grey cat named Dusty. I really liked this cat, don't get me wrong..but the feeling wasn't mutual. One time, I gave him a potato chip to be friendly and he bit me...so, I threw Dusty, the cat, in the trash can.
13. My most all-time favorite TV shows are Friends, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy.