Summer lovin' had me a blast ● Summer lovin' happened so fast
13 Romantic Dates
- Dinner first and then a movie -- Call me old fashioned
- Go-Karting and Put-Put! :)
- Sushi Bar & Saki
- Go to an art opening and then have dinner afterwards
- Have someone make a scavenger-hunt list, and then go to Uptown to get a photo of/with the items listed.
- Let the lucky man who's dating this broad (me) cook me dinner and watch a Houston Texans game. Oh yeah, "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Style, minus me crying over the lamb.
- Go somewhere with a dimly lit lounge-feeling and get to know each other over cocktails
- Sip some champagne, coffee or tea in front of a big stone fireplace on a bear rug at our mountain cabin ;) -- which we will have because I'm going to be ridiculously successful someday
- Lay out a blanket and watch for falling stars
- Tour model homes in a really nice neighborhood - This is especially cute if he's into architecture, home design and renovations like I am
- Have a picnic on a beach around sunset with little tiki torches around our blanket.
- Be spontaneous! Go to the airport with bags packed for one night and then show up and decide where to go for the a day.
- Go to a drive-in movie theater to watch a movie.